Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dusty Camera




It's been a while since I've posted. I've had a very challenging semester.
Here are some photos I've been meaning to post!


Montery, CA: a place I've been meaning to visit again. With work and school in the way, I can't seem to find any free time anymore.


All of these photos were take in May of 2010 and was the last time I really used my camera just for the hell of it. Now that the weather is nice again, I think I might just lug around my camera with me everywhere I go.



This little guy is special. He literally came right up to my toes! I wanted to c
apture the sadness that I felt at the moment that I saw him/her. All he wanted was some food. The poor guy was starving.

I have a busy next couple of months ahead of me and then I am off to Hawaii for two weeks. I will definitely be bringing my camera with me everywhere I go.

Until next time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment