Tuesday, April 6, 2010

1...2...3...cheese!

I recently started getting interested in photography. It first just started out as a filler class, but now I am genuinely interested. I find it a lot of fun, especially when you go out with a group of people to take pictures of anything and everything. It gives me something to do when I have some free time.

Last week was spring break and my assignment was to take a fun photo while enjoying my vacation. I didn't get to do anything over the break except work, but I made sure I went out to take photos when I had the time. I
ended up going to Vasona Lake Park in Los Gatos. My father used to take my siblings and I to this park every now and then when I was growing up and I have become very fond of this park especially after my fathers death. Losing him was one of the hardest things to deal with in my life, especially because he died just a few days before my sixteenth birthday. Going back to the park always brings back warm memories.

Here are some of my favorite photos from that day:




I'm still an amateur photographer, but I'm still learning!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! Everyday and everywhere is an opportunity for a photo.. can't wait to see this blog develop :)

    ReplyDelete