Sunday, April 11, 2010

Coping with stress

This week has been terribly stressful and it's not going to be any better this coming week. Anyways, here are some shots I got over the course of the week.


Wednesday I went out for sushi and milk tea with my cousin Melissa. This photo was taken straight out of camera.


Saturday I met up with my friend Beverly, her boyfriend Perry, and Perry's son to photo shoot a birthday party at Chuck E' Cheese's.


After the birthday party I ended up meeting up with my cousin Melissa again for milk tea and later on at night I went to hang out with my good friend Christian.

After this long week, it isn't over just yet. I have a baby shower to go to today that I plan on taking pictures at. In fact, I decided that I will carry my camera with me everywhere until the end of the semester

1 comment:

  1. Love #2 and #3. I'm glad you're liking the hobby hunny. Keep up the great work. You'll be better than me in no time at all.

    ReplyDelete